Are you wondering how to clean your house properly?
If yes then you must need to know about the difference between standard cleaning and deep cleaning so you can easily make your area soothing.
So today’s article is all about standard and deep cleaning. In this article, we are also going to share some tips and tricks, what’s the better cleaning option according to your preference and much more.
So without any further time wasting let’s have a look at our main topic that is;
The simplest definition of standard cleaning is;
“Cleaning your house on a daily basis to wick out all the dust and waste”.
It is also known as domestic cleaning or regular cleaning.
Standard cleaning doesn’t require that much effort and you can easily do it by yourself.
It also doesn’t cost you that much money if you have to invest in cleaning purpose things one time and it can pass 6-7 months easily.
Standard cleaning includes the following basic requirements.
- Organize your house properly or put things in their correct places.
- Removing dust from walls.
- Mopping and cleaning the floors.
- If you have carpet or rugs vacuum them.
- Cleaning the windows and mirrored surfaces things.
- Washroom cleaning and disinfecting.
- Kitchen cleaning- wash all the dishes, tide up the tiles and surfaces, stove cleaning, wipe the doors and cabinets, etc.
- Making beddings.
- Clean and organize the vanity table.
- Washing clothes and ironing them.
- Taking the trash out.
- Normal dusting.
Deep cleaning can be defined as
“Cleaning your house extremely and deeply on monthly basis or on special occasions”
It is very different from standard or regular cleaning. It also requires alot of effort and time. If you think you cant do it on your own then you must need to hire a professional.
Hellamaid has the best affordable and friendly workers that can deep clean your house properly.
It is slightly expensive than standard cleaning but it makes your house look brand new.
Deep cleaning gives attention to almost every detail of your house that needs to be cleaned.
Deep cleaning is the time taken also. It depends upon the size of your house or working place. Professionals do it more quickly rather than by doing it yourself.
Deep cleaning includes the following basic requirements.
- Cleaning the exterior and interior of doors also includes door handles.
- Entrance lights, photo frames, decoration pieces dusting, and cleaning.
- Removing the dust from windows and frames.
- Washing the blinds or curtains.
- Cleaning the exterior and interior of cupboards.
- Mopping and disinfecting the floors.
- Lamps clean-ups.
- Cleaning the dishwasher completely.
- Kitchen appliances clean up which includes a microwave, oven, grills, dishes, etc.
- Organizing the grocery.
- Fridge and freezers cleaning from inside and outside both.
- Washing machine cleaning.
- Wiping the dining table and chairs.
- Removal of cobwebs from the ceilings.
- Disinfection is a must.
- Removal of fixtures limescale.
- Cleaning the toilets.
- Sanitize the dustbins.
Now you know the difference between deep and standard cleaning so you can choose accordingly.
Why do you need to deep clean the house?
If you have shifted into the new house you need to have a deep cleaning once, to maintain it you can do standard cleaning on a daily basis.
If you are hiring any professional for the first time they advise you to do deep cleaning as many cleaning companies do so. And it is also the rule of many companies.
If you desire to sell the house and want to make it appear more attractive then you need to have a deep clean.
You can also do it for special occasions.
Why do you need to standard clean the house?
If you are low on budget and time you need to do standard cleaning. It doesn’t require that much effort so you can do it by yourself easily.
It makes your overall living experience nice.
Cleaning is a must. You only need to choose which one is the best and suitable for you.