There are so many things that we need if we are thinking about a utility sink with a competent faucet.
Do you ever think that your laundry room needs a great utility sink?
If yes! Then you are in the right place. Here in this article, I am going to cover all the necessities and procedures that are used to add a high-quality utility sink with the right faucet to enhance the charm and ease of your laundry room.
Equipment’s You Will Need
Before starting the operation, you need to get everything in place. Here are the things you will need-
- Tape measure
- Speed square
- Utility knife
- Bubble level
- Pry bar
- Pipe cutter
- Electric mite saw
- Drill (cordless)
- Small Hardware
- Laundry room utility sink you want to add
- Plastic bend support (PEX)
- 2 PEX pipes (one for cold and the other one is for hot water)
- Drain line washer
- 2 wide Copper stub outs
Procedure For The Fitting
Here is a ten step process to install the utility sink in the laundry room.
- Select the area where you want to place your utility sink.
Hint (Universal Placement of Utility Sink is Close to The Washer)
- Remove the key sections of the drywall if it is covering the wall behind the washer and dryer area.
- Make holes within the wall (stud) with the help of a drill machine.
- Separate both the water supply lines (cold and hot) with the help of the cutter.
- Fit the PVC pipe inside the utility sink area.
- Keep a hand on the faucet and fit it.
- Attach the copper stub outs with both separations of water supply (cold and hot).
- Attach all the four legs of the utility sink by moving it up and down unless it gets properly fit towards the bottom basin.
- Now over the open wall, you have to install the drywall.
- Make cutouts according to the fitting place of entry points.
Best Utility Sink Faucet
The best utility sink faucet in your home can be of two main types:
Plumbed Through The Wall (Wall-Mounted)
Attach to The Basin (Deck-Mounted)
If you want to pick out an ideal faucet that fits finely with your laundry room utility sink then keep reading and let me tell you some of the finest faucets that go right with every kind of utility sinks.
- WEWE Single Handle – Best Utility Sink Faucet With Pull Down Sprayer
- Moen 8277 M-DURA 4-Inch Centerset – Best Moen Commercial Utility Faucet
- KOHLER K-15271-4-CP Coralais(R) Threaded Spout – Lever Handles Utility Sink Faucets Reviews
- Delta Faucet 2131LF Classic Two Handle – Best Laundry Faucet
- Peerless 2-Handle Centerset Utility Sink Faucet
Now! When you know all the necessities and the procedure used for fixing a utility sink with the best faucet try to fit it by yourself and if you think you can’t! Hire a professional.
So why to wait?
Go grab yours and fit it and thank me later ☺